Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some DT work and challenges for Scrapbudz

My take on sketch #2 at Scrapbudz. Love the bright colours on this one.


Darling Declan again!!!! From my DT pack. This one pushed my boundary somewhat. Not a patterned paper that I would normally buy so I really had to think about how to use this one.


Braiden having a boogie!! Using Hot Chocolate colours and sketch #3 over at Scrapbudz.
Another one from my DT pack at Scrapbudz. Another boundary pusher......the paper didn't "talk" to me so I had to coerce an opinion out of it!!!!! LOL


Sammi's challenge from the September "Girl's Night In" (aka cybercrop). Do a LO on your family using red and black. And why are we dressed up????? We had to go to my Uncle's wedding dressed as hippies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts