Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sketches With A Twist

GUESS WHAT!!!!

I am on another design team...

This one is called Sketches With A Twist and is full of awesome talent!!

I feel very lucky to be involved with these lovely group of ladies, some I have known for quite some time, some I am only just meeting now.

So, the object of this challenge blog is that we get given a sketch and then there is a twist to go with that sketch.

The month is nearly over but there is still time to get your page done....

The sketch looks like this

 

Designed by the lovely Julianne McKenna-De Lumen.

The twist for this month is to only use cardstock as the base...easy!!

And here is my take on the sketch

 

 Ok...now quickly get your stuff together and have a go at the challenge
Quick...get to it!!!

1 comment:

Popular Posts